FAFSA is the Free Application for Federal Financial Aid.
- To complete the FAFSA online go to www.fafsa.gov
- You will need to create a FSA ID first.
- When you go to the website click on FSA ID link at the top (It looks like a blue padlock).
- Next click the green “create an FSA ID now in the center of the page.
- Please complete the questions that follow, check for accuracy and REMEMBER to write your FSA ID and password down.
- Also write down the email address you entered.
- Save this information for later use.
AXA Achievement Scholarship
Apply by December 15
Apply online: www.axa.com/acheivers
Golden Futures Scholarship
Do you want to become a teacher?
Apply online: www.leeschoolfoundation.org .
The deadline to submit the application to The Foundation is Wednesday, December 14, 2016
Arts for Life Scholarship Awards
$1,000 Scholarships to 25 graduating seniors
Demonstrate Excellence in : Creative writing, dance, drama, music or visual arts
Application Period: September 1, 2016 -February 1, 2017
Apply online: http://artsforlifeaward.org/wordpress/apply/